About Me

My photo
I'm a junior in high school, born and bred in New England. Attending prep school, maybe in favor when it comes to college application, but not in the bank! Prep school has made be young, fabulous (...i hope), & {c o m p l e t e l y} broke.

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Wishful Thinking: Kate Spade.

Oh, if only money wasn't an object...i'd be living in Paris, eating Ladrée macaroons, dressed from head to toe in nothing but Kate Spade. Kate's designs are extremely adorable and fun to say the least, but very expensive. Luckily for you girls that live near Outlets that have Kate Spade you can score some great deals! I once get $78.00 clip on earrings for only ten bucks!

Do you like Kate Spade? What's your favorite product from her? Comment below.
With love,
Brenna

3 comments:

  1. I have a MAJOR obsession with Kate Spade. I have one purse in particular which is my favorite--it's cobalt blue and classic. Love it! If you like to make dreamy outfits like this one, you might like my Friday's Fancies link-ups! it's all about dreaming big and not spending a dime...so fun! hope you have a great weekend! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Kate Spade just the best?! I was actually just looking at your Friday Fancies and i love it! So happy I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete